Amid the flux created by global economic, political and technological changes, it’s never been more important to work with a media relations partner you can depend on. NSPR’s consultancy and lead agency experience has helped its high profile technology clients successfully weather every storm for three decades, by staying true to its long held values of integrity, transparency, responsiveness, flexibility and creativity. It’s a formula that works, as proven by our average client retention rate of 10 years, which is unrivalled in the world of tech PR. For UK or lead agency media and analyst relations that will help your brand stand out – and weather the test of time – contact NSPR on +44 (0) 1276 487002.
Client experience includes: Nutanix, TIBCO Software, Cohesity, Nuance Communications, Alibaba Cloud, OutSystems, Xerox, Symantec, Delta, Vivitek and PaperCut.
Some Fun Facts…
- NSPR was founded in 1993
- The ‘NS’ in NSPR relates to Founder and CEO, Nick Spencer
- Our average client retention rate is ten years, with one client retained for 25 years
- Most of our clients have come through either journalist recommendations, or are former clients that moved to new organisations
- Our experience covers areas including enterprise, cloud, compute, telco, data management, assisted reality, energy, networking, development, speech recognition, visual display, and print and imaging
- We work with a number of complementary agencies across EMEA
- We’re located in Chobham, Surrey, which is a short train journey from London
- Our office in Chobham (right) used to be an art gallery and an antiques shop, and it has been home to NSPR since 2010
- We like words, so we like Wordle. Have you given it a try?